Hacked By D.R.S Dz Team
An executive condo or EC is a type f accommodation in Singapore that is essentially calculated for those who need to have optimum living conditions. The income cut off of a suitable renter ranges from twelve thousand to fourteen thousand. Executive condominiums are similar to public housing types but cater to those residents who do not prefer a Housing and Development Board or HDB flat, but does not have enough money to get a private or landed property. These private homes are developed, planned, and also sold by private sectors. The rate of every executive condo is lower as equated to those private housing since the local government of Singapore endows their land prices.
- Facilities – Most executive condos offer access to public parks where you can walk your pets or bond with your entire family. Facilities, including swimming pools, gymnasium, and clubhouses are also available, affording you a lot of activity options during your free time. There are executive condominiums that offer first-class amenities such as bistros, theater rooms, and pavilions that are not available in some average districts.
- Help from government – The government supplies financial aid to renters who wish to invest in an executive condo. Therefore, an executive condo housing is a levelheaded option, most especially if you want to save some capital for other expenditures. There are many executive condo homes in Singapore, giving you better choices to find the kind of unit that match your budget and preferences.
- Security – Executive condominiums are located within gated community so you will have peace of mind knowing that you and even your loved ones are in good hands. Features such as security cameras, locked or gated entries, or security authorities are also provided for your safety. This is a major benefit that will surely benefit, especially those who live on their own. Plus, if you find the ideal home, you will live just be a few minutes away from your neighbors, who can aid you if there’s an emergency.
- Maintenance – Another perk you will have with executive condominium housing is the maintenance works that they offer. This service is beneficial to all renters, especially if you are too busy catching up on your work or your studies. From cutting the grass and cleaning the common areas to fixing the plumbing or cleaning the pool, trust the staff members to make these chores less of a hassle for you. These services are also a big benefit to those who are first-time homeowners, business owners, in poor health condition, or those who travel often.
- Location – On top of it all, you can pick an executive condominium that is set near your school, work, or shopping centers. Some of the belongings even have transportation services to make it easier for you to travel.
- Landlord – You can always trust on your landowners to help make your transfer to a brand new community stress free. They usually offer aid In case you have inquiries about principles or agreements. You can even ask for their aid to them if ever somewhat needs to be repaired inside the home.
In case you want more details about how renting or purchasing an executive condominium works, don’t hesitate to call SOL. They have trusty staff who can help you with all you need to move into your next home in Singapore.