Staying fit is a priority for many people. It is not only about having a slender body, but also about looking after your health Fat Burners Men. However, it is not always easy to find an exercise routine that is comfortable, pleasant and also helps burn calories.
Sometimes, for various reasons, going to the gym is not viable, but this should not discourage us. There are other types of routines that carried with perseverance can give excellent results.
A good alternative to burn calories is the list proposed by the Mayo Clinic. Here are the six most efficient exercises that will help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
It should be noted that if you want to lose weight, just exercise is not enough. If you want to lose weight, it is best to talk to a specialist about your ideal weight, work on eliminating sugars from your diet and eat a balanced diet.
Also, it must be taken into account that the exposed numbers are approximate. The fact that a routine helps burn calories faster does not necessarily mean that it is the best option for us. In the end, the most important thing is to enjoy the exercise enough to practice it with constancy.
- Running (12 Kilometers) . Running long distances is still one of the most efficient methods to burn calories in a short time. This routine, together with skipping rope, is the one with the most calories to burn: total 1074 per hour.
- Skip Soga. This activity, although in essence it is quite simple, is very effective to sweat. Jumping for an hour will help burn 1074 calories.
- Taekwondo this martial discipline is the most intense and competitive of the list. Allows you to burn 937 calories per hour.
- Nation Doing it constantly is a good option to burn calories (892 per hour) and also brings many other health and body benefits.
- Climb stairs. The stair exercises are an excellent alternative. Going up and down them can help burn 819 calories in an hour.
- Running (8 kilometers). A little more moderate than number one on the list, this routine allows you to burn 755 calories per hour.